is just a wish.
"COLLEGE APPLICATION COMPLETE"
An Interactive Workshop
Once students determine where they want to apply, the need to manage their application process begins. Depending on how and when a student chooses to apply to the schools on their list, the list of requirements and deadlines can be long with varying deadlines. Having a plan of action and timeline in place BEFORE the application process begins, helps ensure a successful and stress-free college admission process.
This small group workshop provides students with one-on-one guidance by CAP admission experts who will guide students through the Common App and provide them important information they can use to help their applications stand out.
By the conclusion of this workshop, students will:
- Have created their Common App account and completed as many sections of it as possible
- Understand how the Common App works and will be given tips to make the application process easier
- Have a clear understanding of requesting/submitting letters of recommendation, test scores, and transcripts
- Have a personalized plan of action and timeline to successfully meet the application and essay requirements for the colleges they will be applying to
THE BENEFITS OF SMALL GROUP WORKSHOPS
Getting help on completing your college applications and creating a plan of action and timeline has never been easier! The CAP admission experts will present this workshop to your private group of 4-8 students, in the location of your choosing. This option provides students with professional college admission guidance without the price tag that typically comes with a personal college consultant.
Minimum Students: 4 Maximum Students: 8
Note: If you are interested in hosting a small group workshop with less than 4 students or more than 8 students, please contact the CAP team for options and pricing.
The pricing for this small group interactive workshop is based on the total number of participating students.
4 Students= $300 per Student
5 Students= $240 per Student
6 Students= $200 per Student
7 Students= $170 per Student
8 Students= $150 per Student
A total of 5 consecutive hours is needed for this small group workshop. The duration provides for:
- 30 Minutes of Setup
- 4-Hour Workshop
- 30 Minutes of Clean-Up
HOSTING AND LOCATION SPECIFICATIONS
To ensure a successful and stress-free workshop, it is important the location of choice meets the following specification requirements:
- A quiet, private, and distraction-free environment
- Available for 5 consecutive hours
- Accessible Wi-Fi
- Seating and comfortable writing area for the number of student participants
- Adjustable lighting
- Minimum of 2 accessible electrical outlets
- Laptops are highly recommended, but not necessary
- A light sweater or jacket as room temperature may not be adjustable
- A positive attitude and open mind
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Reservations are made by a "Host" parent/guardian who serves as the main point of contact for the reservation.
- The "Host" is responsible for ensuring all location requirements (noted above) are met and all participants have the necessary information needed to successfully participate in the workshop.
- To reserve a date and time for a small group workshop, a non-refundable deposit of $150 is required.
- One consolidated payment in full for the workshop must be received a minimum of 14-days in advance of the workshop date, with one payment. Reservation fees may be paid by check or credit card.
- Once payment in full is received, the number of participants may not be reduced.
- Reservation Requests for small group workshops are submitted online. Every attempt will be made to accommodate your 1st and 2nd date preferences. Reservations are not considered "confirmed" until the host speaks with a CAP admissions team member.
- Once your reservation request is submitted online and reviewed, a CAP team member will contact the designated host within 2 business days.